9/23/13

Happy Birthday Rob!

Our little guy turned one this past Saturday! Hard to believe! heres some of our favorite pics from little mans 1st birthday bash. :)
 
                                          ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^^^ ^ ^
 we chose to do Disney Pixar's UP theme! little man and I probably watched this movie 1000 times on days where it was rainy and we were stuck inside. I fell in love with it, and it kept him calm on those impossible days:) I knew there was nothing better. It fit us perfectly:)

 ^^^^^^^^^
So have I mentioned yet that I have the most creative mother in the world?? She's wonderful...and helped me out so much. A lot of this was her idea. My favorite was the suitcases that had balloons(blowpops) coming out of clouds (snow you can buy at craft store) It was too cute!!
 ^^^^^^
So apparently you can buy Vintage Coke bottles from Kroger. I'm Excited! :)
 

 ^^^^^^^^^
Just a good ole hug ;)
 






 ^^^^^^
oh, that grin. :)
 

 ^^^^
We ordered this bouncy for my nieces 1st birthday and it was a hit! We ordered it for Robs and it was still a hit! things like this just never get old :)
 




 ^^^^^^
We attempted a family shot!

 ^^^^^^
All he wanted was the balloons. can you blame him??
 




 ^^^^^^
Some of my Fire Dpt. family! (and sis) I love all of these ladies. Its so great having a support group like this. When Rob was first born they were all so eager to reach out to me and give encouragement. We have become so close as we all share a common interest....Love for our babies:) Im so thankful for these women!! lots of love ladies!
 ^^^^^^
Cousin pic! So trying to photograph 5 babies at one time is a lot harder than it sounds! I think Rob ended up face planting in the grass after all this was said and done. (it happens) so this was the best shot I could get. Robs got some pretty awesome family:) I for one am thankful to have them. they are all so wonderful!
 ^^^^^^
CAKE TIME!
 


 ^^^^^
its called smash cake for a reason right??;)
 
 
 
 ^^^^^^
I cant even remember the last time me and the hubs had a good picture together! What better a time than on our sons first birthday?? :) I seriously love this man. He has been with me through it all. One year of marriage...   dirty diapers....all nighters....and were still madly in love. I don't see that changing anytime soon:)
 
 
Happy Birthday Robert Joseph!