12/25/18

Christmas Dinner as a Family of Three


Our last dinner as a family of three. 



We are so blessed. Both mine and calvin's families live close so we are always able to see them. As much as I love having my loved ones so close to home, it sometimes makes it hard for our own little family to enjoy each other. Sneaking time in for just the three of us has always been a little difficult. 

With the new baby coming, this really weighed heavy on my heart. Christmas is my favorite holiday and the main reason for that is the time I get to spend with both immediate and extended family members. Without them, the holidays just wouldn't be the same. But as our little one gets older and with the new baby coming, God really put it on my heart this year to make sure I celebrate my family; These two sweet boys of mine and this growing baby who will soon join us. (makes my heart explode just thinking about it! AH!)

They are my family. What a gift they are. This christmas I decided to celebrate them with a little christmas dinner. It wasn't much, but it was just enough for us. Crazy to think that this time next year Rob will be a big brother. I can not wait. :) 

Merry Christmas!





\

\