1/29/19

Maternity photos (getting close!)


Little one. 

We are so ready to meet you.


I have LOVED being pregnant with you, but I can feel my body telling me its almost time. 

You are coming very soon and
 I couldn't be any more excited!

Im pretty sure I have rearranged your nursery about 6 times now, trying to make sure it is just right.  Interestingly enough, It has literally become our favorite little space in the whole house.  

I don't know why but we are all so drawn to that space. There is an ambiance that just can't be described. 

Your brother loves to ride his scooter in there and I catch your dad playing his guitar by your crib all the time. It drives me nuts!! I have to kick them out because my mama bear hormones are strong right now and I don't want anyone invading YOUR space.

However. 

I don't think they realize it and I may be going out on a limb here, but I think I catch them in there all the time because it makes them feel close to you, little one.
Your brother asks me over and over again about you and when you will be here. His patience is dwindling! And your dad... Your dad has shown so much patience as we wait to find out who you are until birth. But I can tell he is even becoming anxious. 

We all are! 

I know you are probably snug as bug in my belly right now, but you have some pretty cool people waiting to meet you here on the other side. 

Its your family little one. 
And we can't wait to have you :)