12/18/18

Zoo Lights 2018




A little video and a few photos from zoo lights 2018. 


Christmas is almost here so I am trying my hardest to squeeze as much magic into this next week as I can. Rob is still in school (boo) so its been hard to relish in the holiday like we usually do, which of course has made me a little sad. I decided to surprise him after school today with a trip to our favorite cupcake shop. I told him if he finished his homework while we were eating cupcakes then I would take hime to a surprise later that night! :) 

Later that night he told me this was the best surprise ever! (Score!) Its so easy being a cool parent when your kid is still of the age where they can easily be impressed. And I love it! Im trying to hold onto these years as much as I can, but they keep slipping away so recklessly. It hurts. But it brings me so much joy to watch my sweet boy grow. I will forever cherish these memories and the sight of my sweet boy jumping in the 'fake snow', running around (tripping alot) b/c he couldnt contatin his excitement, and so much more. I love you Robert Joseph. You are my christmas magic sweet boy. Thank you for such a wonderful evening!