12/21/19

Its Almost Christmas!



Only two more sleeps stand in the way of Christmas and my sweet family!  This year has been extra sweet with us having Leona and Rob still being at that tender age where Christmas magic is real. 
As I was eating dinner tonight, all I could think about was last year. I remember Christmas 2018 like it was yesterday. I remember being super pregnant without a clue in the world who the next Keating was going to be. We were still living in our old house. Cal and Rob were playing with their nerf guns and I was hiding away in the back bedroom (trying to avoid those horrible bullets. Im not about this nerf life!) I remember so vividly thinking if this baby was a girl, then I would no longer be outnumbered but if it was a boy then I was in big trouble 😜 Its crazy to think that our sweet little leona is here and a whole year has gone by since that moment. Maybe its because I'm getting older but these years are feeling shorter and shorter and its kind of stressing me out! Oh how I wish I could bottle these moments and keep them forever!