3/21/20

The Next Right Thing


“Take a step, step again,
 It is all that I can do
The next right thing 
I won’t look too far ahead
break it down to this next breath
This next step
This next choice is one that I cane make”  


Frozen 2 hasn’t just helped my babies. I’ve been blaring this song in the mornings as I get ready for work  💕 

Right after this picture of my sweet Leona was taken, the sun broke through, calming my spirit and giving me the clarity I needed to unravel the emotions balled up inside of me from this past week. 

Tensions are high. Things continue to change at a head spinning rate. I don’t want to succumb to the idea that things will never be the same because who honestly knows. Maybe they won’t. Maybe they will. Maybe that will be a good thing. So many ‘maybes’. 

I think our fear and worries are driven most by uncertainty. We blame our panic on too much information but really it’s the questions that nobody can answer that incites irrational behavior. 

Im no perfect example but I’m learning to be calm and wait. Being strong and relying on my faith in Jesus instead of giving in to my natural tendencies is so hard right now. Nothing hijacks the spirit and robs our faith better than fear and panic. 

Praying for everyone right now. Especially those with babies and who are expecting. When things get hectic and your questions can’t be answered may you have peace. 🙏🏻 don’t look too far ahead. Instead, focus on the next right thing. we are all in this together. 💕