9/6/21

Here she comes!

 

Some ‘maternity photos’ cal took for me a couple days ago. I don’t know if it’s because this is baby #3 or the fact that cal and I both have been working full time during a global pandemic but this pregnancy has just flown. As I write this, I’m sitting in the hospital waiting to deliver our newest baby girl. So many emotions running through me right now it’s hard to put it all in writing. 


I’m beyond ready to meet you baby girl but I’m feeling a little sad that here soon you will no longer be snuggled right underneath my heart. For 9 months you have lived with me. I carried you with me every where I went. You have worked the front lines of this pandemic with me, traveled, and have been there for all your siblings events and big moments ❤️ Pregnancy isn’t easy but gosh it’s so special. Even with all the aches and pains, I’m filled with so much gratitude for being able to carry you and bring you into this world. I love you so much little one. I’m ready to meet you earth side now.