1/15/14

Life lately!

I'm so behind! It's been a while since I've last posted and I'm a little upset about it. Or maybe I'm upset about the fact that the holidays are over and I'm just left with this 'bone-chillin' insanely cold weather. Yep. That's it. I'm always kind of in a funk around this time. I love January- I really do. It's brings a new year for goodness sake! However, it does follower after Christmas and let's face it- Christmas is just a tough act to follow!  Friends, family festivities, food, fires and the most important of all, the Celebration of our savior Jesus Christ. It just doesn't get any better.  This January is a little different though. {just a little ;)} are you ready for the great news... Prepare yourself... {drumroll please} 




Aahhhhhh!!!! Yep that's right:) my sweet nephew Grayson Ford entered this world on a cold January afternoon, and we are all in just complete awe of him. 

What a way to start off the new year, right?! Gah-a lee.. He's so sweet. 

I end this post now. {on a slightly more positive note} January is a slow month and quite exasperating at times due to the (unpredictable) mid-south weather, but God is working in our lives all the time. He never slows down. Sweet Grayson is a humble reminder of his grace and compassion that is so lovingly bestowed upon us. I'm so lucky to know that kind of peace in my life, and my prayer is that everyone comes to know it!

I hope y'all are enjoying your January's! ;) 

XO