3/26/14

I'm working on it.



"It's not if your child will imitate you, but it's what your child will imitate. Let them see Christ in you."

My dad came over to visit not too long ago, and wrote this quote on my Chalkwall. I love it. I actually want to get it framed and hang it up somewhere in my house! What a wonderful reminder to better myself and to seek Christ daily; to watch my mouth, my attitude, the way I talk to  Cal, and all my loved ones. Something I fear I am failing at quite too often. 

(My little children, I am writing these things to you so you may not sin.) But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous one, and he himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for our sins but also for the whole world. 
1 John 2:1-2

Thank you Lord!


(My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin.) But if anyone does sin, we have an ad(My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin.) But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous One,  and he himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for our sins but also for the whole world.vocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous One,  and he himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for our sins but also for the whole world.