6/3/15

Today in South Africa...

Fairy Glen Safari
Today in South Africa we woke up at the crack of dawn. We had a safari scheduled at Fairy Glen this morning and although waking up at 5 was not ideal, the scenic route alone made it all worth it. We drove through endless mountains with the most beautiful sunrise peeking through. I would upload pics to prove it, but they don't do it justice. you'll just have to take my word for it! :)  

We started breakfast at the reservation. It was a beautiful cottage with fresh sausage, eggs, fruit, and coffee. truly divine!
The elephants were by far my favorite! much more docile than the lions and buffalo, but still very destructive.
Nursing in the wild. I love it!
The whole group before we left for our excursion!

Our rides for the safari. I'm not going to lie, I was a little terrified when I saw how open these vehicles were. but in the end , I genuinely appreciated and will forever treasure this one in a lifetime experience!