10/4/21

Pumpkin picking 2021

 

Team work makes the dream work! And big brothers who help you carry any pumpkin your heart desires to the wagon. Pumpkin picking was a little different this year as we tried out a new place that was closer to where we lived. We have gone to Jones orchard every year and have loved it but couldn’t really justify the drive with a newborn in tow. 


Watching Rob and Leona was probably the highlight of my entire year so far. We didn’t stay long but they had so much fun. Such a difference from last year which I just finished blogging about. Click Here to read. I’m so grateful to God for all the blessings he has given us in the last year, especially with how He has taken care of my children. Rob, specifically, was in a much different place this time last year. We still have our days, but Rob has grown leaps and bounds from last year and I couldn’t be more proud. He was genuinely happy to be with his family and picking out pumpkins with his sassy and bossy sister! I will forever cherish and be grateful for these moments 🧡