2/6/14

Grayson Ford.



I LOVED taking these pics of my sweet nephew. I just love being around him and my niece  period. I've truly been blessed with the sister I have, but even more blessed to have one of my sisters share the journey of motherhood with me. After both of us having our first babies around the same time, we grew closer and developed a bond even stronger! You know how they say it takes a village to raise a baby?? Well it does. Or lets put it this way... it certainly doesn't hurt;) Rob and I could be up all night with a stinky cold and fever, but all is good in the world, because I know my sis is only a phone call away! Ready to offer advice, tips, comfort, and support. She's there for me as I try to be for her. It's so amazing,  And trust me when I say I don't take it for granted. It's one of those blessings that keep me humbled and in complete awe of my Heavenly Father. Having sisters is amazing, and I absolutely love being an aunt to all her 5 children:) I love them all so very much!

The photo shoot didn't go as planned. I arrived late (as usual) and we ended up having 2 toddlers (tired and fussy) parading around, begging for some attention, so we had to call it quits early. I'm still in love with the ones we got though. They really showcase the beauty of my sisters family. My sis is one heck of a mom! Being her little sister, I look up to her in so many ways, and motherhood is no exception. Her little girl is the happiest, smartest little one I know. I love the way she looks at Grayson with just complete adoration. There's a tenderness to her most will overlook when giving a first impression. She's spunky and wild, but has a heart of gold. Obviously I don't know much about Grayson's personality because all he does right now is eat, sleep, and poop. But I can testify he is one of the most beautiful babies I've seen! Ugh.. Seriously I could eat him up! So let me warn you in adavance. For those of you with an extreme case of baby fever, I strongly advise you all to leave this page and never look back. Cause this little guy will melt you to butter! That's just my (biased) opinion;)