4/22/14

Lindsey's in town!


There's no better way to jump start your Easter weekend than with an old friend coming to visit! Lindsey arrived at my house late morning last Friday. Our plan was to hang around the house and relax, but of course we ended up having quite the adventure! That always seems to happen when were together, and I love it. ;) I remembered last minute I had a bridesmaid dress out in colliervile that needed to be picked up. Lindsey, being somewhat of a colliervile native, knew her way around and took us to the square. It was so beautiful;  A tiny old town with trees every where in bloom.. Ahh, it was a little bit of heaven that I desperately needed. Oh, and the burger joint wasn't too bad either ;) I'm so thankful for this sweet friend of mine! To see our last adventure click here!