3/22/15

Weekend in Alabama.

 
 
 
 
^^THIS PICTURE.^^
oh, how this picture makes my heart so happy. We finally made it to Alabama this weekend to visit my family and meet my sweet, oh so sweet, 3 day old niece. It was a perfect visit.
 
My Favorite Moments:
 
  • Having girl talk with my mom the whole way down. We dont get quality time like that anymore so that was really nice:)
  • As soon as we got there rob leaped into Papas arms. A huge deal considering how shy he usually is!
  • Watching him play with mawmaw and papa. They stayed up with him the first night until about 11. Rob showed them some of his soccer skills and even rode his bike for them around the living room. He was in heaven.
  • Waking up to the smell of fresh breakfast and coffee in the morning. I even woke up one morning to find Rob already at the table! Mawmaws biscuits and gravy will wake anyone from a slumber...some sooner than others;) I think he woke up at 5 that morning. whew!
  • Going to the park. Seriously, the photos below just don't get any cuter! Oh and at home dad, papa, and rob all rode their bikes together in the driveway. It was so cool witnessing that. I feel so blessed to say my grandfather, dad, and son got to have that moment. :)
  • Getting to visit and talk to my mawmaw. Her strength is so inspiring. She just started her 2nd round of chemo but never once lacked spirit or enthusiasm. toughest woman I know! I love her with all my heart.
  • Family walks around the neighborhood. Rob rode his bike the whole time. He even learned how to pull to the right if a car was seen in the distance. and boy did he take that rule seriously! every time he saw a car sitting in someones driveway, he would pull over. lol. Im learning how literal 2 year olds are!
  • and last but not least, meeting my sweet little niece. Shes 3 days old and is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Her tiny body and angelic face was the perfect ending to our trip. Congratulations Lauren and Jason! I couldn't be any happier for your precious family. I love yall!! XOXO

 
 
 Some pics