7/25/15

Family bike ride!




Look at that cutie! Gosh, he makes my heart explode and then melt into butter all at the same time. He is my handsome fella and I love nothing more than seeing his infectious smile. Family bike rides are not really new to us, but riding around the town is and I am totally in love with it! I mean how could you not be when you get to eat at your favorite restaurant and then bike 3 min to your favorite cupcake shop??  its just an awesome family activity that we all three enjoy. It brings out that smile in rob that I so dearly love. Oh, and he actually likes wearing a helmet now! woot woot! No more blood curling screams of defiance. Thank goodness. I cant wait for more bike rides in the future, especially when the weather cools down.  Memphis summers are fun but brutal. Whew!




Apparently there is zumba classes that take place here in the square. It was so much fun to watch. I had to resist the urge to to jump in! I can see why people love this stuff so much:)

Rob took this pic - With my assistance of course, but hes been playing with my camera and taking some pretty awesome shots. Usually its of the ground or in this case the random ketchup bottles in front of us. As I was cleaning up some of his photos I saw that he got this one. Pretty cool. Hes got a pretty awesome dad.

devouring some beignets!

brunch was accompanied by great music. I really love this place.


Beignets!

you really cant beat brunch at lafayettes!


After brunch I told cal we had to stop by muddys. They do this awesome thing every year where they feature Christmas flavored goodies in July. Its lovely. I haven't missed it in over three years and I didn't want this year to be any exception! Rob got the hot chocolate cupcake and I ordered the Christmas biscotti and peppermint mocha. Im feeling more festive already!:)


We ended our day at the park. Cal actually started feeling bad and we were worried he was heat exhausted so we went home. He works in this stuff every day so I guess it affected him more than us. Rob and I were good so we left the house to let cal rest and headed to the park down the street. We haven't been here in forever so it was kind of crazy just watching him climb things hes never been able to before. OUCH. my mama heart is so proud, but so painstakingly aware of how time is flying.




love him so.